Saturday 11 April 2009

material biz continued






I'm gonna make some patterns to be repeated that are continuous fluid line like these ink drawings, but these people one I'm going to develop into applique work. I need to go the the market to get material and then i'll be starting that. Also i'll do some free hand embroidery biz.
i've been working through the knot book too but flo's already put up photos of sexy knots.
I'll also be doing papier mache model work making big people buildings, brace yourselves for those pictures to come.

I'm going home today which means i won't be able to come to the meeting on Tues but i'll just continue working on everything and then put it all up on the blog next week end when I'm back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps, i'll check the events department got our e mail on Mon.

No comments: